Visits and wine tastings
Wine tastings at the Château
Wine-tasting is open to the public all year round :
- January to February: Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm (closed on Saturday)
- March to April: Monday to Friday: 10am to 6pm (closed on Saturday)
- May to June: Monday 10am-12am & 2pm to 5pm / Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm
- July and August: Monday 10am-12am & 2pm to 5pm / Tuesday to Saturday: 9.30am to 6.30pm
- September : Monday 10am-12am & 2pm to 5pm / Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm
- October to December : Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm (closed on Saturday)
All wine-tastings are free of charge. Wine-tasting possible on Sundays. Visits and group tours upon booking only...
Les Planches de la Jaubertie
From July to August, enjoy our aperitif boards, made entirely from local produce. Every Tuesday and Friday, 11am to 2pm. Reservations required, €16 per board for 2 people.
Visits upon booking
Come and discover the history of Château de la Jaubertie and its vineyard this Summer! Enjoy a 45-minutes tour of the estate and its cellars followed by a wine-tasting experience with 3 different varieties.
Bookings by phone at +33 (0)22.214.171.124.11 or firstname.lastname@example.org